Monday, April 13, 2009

What kind of shoe shall I get to workout at Gym and for running? Which brand will you recommand?

Hi, I%26#039;m looking for a pair of shoe for exercise and this is my first time. And i%26#039;m intending to do at the famous fitness center in town. I think I should get a good shoe. hee... heee..... Please help me figure out for good shoe. thanks

What kind of shoe shall I get to workout at Gym and for running? Which brand will you recommand?
If you are not going to use your shoes for running, then you should get a cross trainer.Cross trainers are stiff and will provide both outer and inner stability. They don%26#039;t feel soft but have shock absorb built in them. Try going to a New Balance store, they will take the time to look at you gait, fit you properly and give you options to pick from. Make sure they watch you walk. Find out if you pronate, supernate or neutral. If you pronate and have high arches get a stability shoe which has a stability web. But if you have flat arches, find a shoe with a roll bar. If you supernate, get a shoe that has cushioning and no support. If you are neutral if a mild stability shoes.



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment